Access: 1 Year
Format: Self-Paced Learning
Related Certification: Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA)
- What is Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work
- Types of Blockchains
- How is Blockchain different from what we have today
- What are use cases for Blockchain
- What does a Blockchain app look like
- How do I design a Blockchain app
- How do I develop a Blockchain app
- How do I test a Blockchain app
With class you will receive:
- One year of unlimited access to course content
- Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture exam voucher (with purchase of bundle)
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions
- Exam Prep Digital Course Material: View from anywhere and any device
About On Demand Learning
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material.
On Demand learning will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters. This class will not support questions or have a live instructor-interaction; if you would like live training please view our Instructor-led Architecture Class.
This training prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Solution Architect exam and is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. The CBSA exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Solution Architect skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.