Duration: 20 Hours
Access: 1 Year
Format: Self-Paced Learning
Related Certification: Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP)
Those who attend the Security for Blockchain Professionals course and pass the exam certification will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network.
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, risk mitigation, and more.
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain.
- Performing Blockchain network security risk analysis.
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks.
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators.
- Demonstrating appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques.
This On Demand video training class on Blockchain Security is for those seeking a detailed overview of Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more.
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters. This class will not support questions or have a live instructor-interaction; if you would like live training please view our Instructor-led Blockchain Security Class.
This course also prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Security Professional exam. The exam voucher is included with class (a $300 value); exams are delivered globally at Pearson VUE.
With class you will receive:
- One year of unlimited access to course content
- Certified Blockchain Security Professional exam voucher
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions
- Exam Prep Digital Course Material: View from anywhere and any device